Lunar role-play chats?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
millennialfair
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar role-play chats?

Post by millennialfair »

Sorry if this is like in the wrong forum but I remember being in like an Lunar club on AOL back (all I can remember is it was Althena something) in around '98-99 and the group then got together to role-play in a chat room...I'm pretty sure that this is now where some of you post, and I think I used Gamearts as my AOL name back then (as well as HiroLunar, but I don't ever remember joining as that name) and I RP'd as Nash but I only RP'd once...and the RP sessions were supposed to be held like every Friday night or something at such and such time... Basically each person would be a character from Lunar that they wanted to.

I remember doing a horrible job. =) I didn't even know one of Nashs's spells so I was like the worst one. I think I remember we went to a cave and we were all knocking each other down because it was dark and we couldn't see.

The main point is, does anyone remember those Role-playing sessions on AOL? Or is this a complete fabrication I've been holding onto the back of my head for all these years? I'm pretty sure I recognize some people who still use the same name now from back then... Hmm yeah, but I only was in for one night, but for some reason I remember it quite vaguely, and I remember it being Friday nights? That's about all I can remember.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Althena's Court Online? It still exists, just in a hidden form. I remember your screenames faintly, but you may have been before my time when it was RonfarOne, RuneWalsh (who is Rune Lai here now), and others. In fact, StormFrontX was the guy who ran the RPs I believe. Though he's long since gone. I do remember you names though. I was just talking to LuciaOne (SM Lucia 88 back then) and MiaOne (MiaAusa on AOL) about doing an old school ACO chat next week, but it probably wouldn't be a RPing chat.
-G1

millennialfair
Reza Thief

Post by millennialfair »

thanks for the reply there G1. I can't believe it but I managed to sign to my old AOL account via AIM and it had a lot of people from the Lunar community back then including you G1 and Mia (MiaOne?) and Kizyr still on my buddy list. (I am also pretty sure I wasn't around before you though, that's for sure. I just think I only hung around for a few months.)

here's some AOL screen names on my Buddy List I noticed that are in some way either I remember being fans of lunar, or just obvious from their name (maybe these names might be recogniziable). i'm pretty sure then the Ghaleon, the Mia, and the Kizyr are the same ones here.

wdrpgwd
miaausa
ghaleonone
lunaleia
mogghaleon
nallwdrgn
pentigulia / or pentagulia
ruby5641
sirkyzr

too bad I can't remember much from back then. although i do remember G1 getting lunar 2 saturn import a few days before i did... : )

Post by Guest »

about doing an old school ACO chat next week, but it probably wouldn't be a RPing chat.

Wow that be neat to see a chat on this site though I happy that it's not a RPing chat I was never good at those well can't think of anything else to say about this so bye right err bye :roll:

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Rundown of who's who:

wdrpgwd - same person here
miaausa - MiaOne
me
lunaleia - Mia's IRL friend, but I haven't seen her in years. I think she got married according to Mia.
MogGhaleon - Kinda still around. Mog here.
NallWdrgn - same as always, just doesn't post much.
pentigulia - Coley Lou here, but sadly, she passed away last week. You can read more regarding it on the main board.
Ruby5641 - RubyChan here
SirKizyr - Kizyr here.

And yes, I still have that import. I had to start over around Zulan because the stupid Saturn died on me.
-G1

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

millennialfair wrote:wdrpgwd
miaausa
ghaleonone
lunaleia
mogghaleon
nallwdrgn
pentigulia / or pentagulia
ruby5641
sirkyzr

OMG THAT'S ME!! MIAAUSA! What was your screen name again?? And you have lunaleia on there? Wow...she was one of my best friends IRL, she's married now...and talking in an annoying country accent that she never had before >.>
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Hmm.. Gamearts.... Sounds really familiar. Im sure we talked on AOL a few times. And Don't worry about the RPing. At least you tried. I often got booted back then from them for spamming a whole bunch of OOOOOOOOO's... And I havn't been invited back since. :cry:

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Hahaha, the classic OOOOOOOOOOO. Actually, that was AOL booting you, not anyone else. :P
-G1

Post by Guest »

Hahaha, the classic OOOOOOOOOOO. Actually, that was AOL booting you, not anyone else.

err right that wasn't me having fun at all I had nothing to do with that :twisted:

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Divine Dragon wrote:
Hahaha, the classic OOOOOOOOOOO. Actually, that was AOL booting you, not anyone else.

err right that wasn't me having fun at all I had nothing to do with that :twisted:

Of course. While that was going on, you were still 5. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Post by Guest »

Of course. While that was going on, you were still 5.

yes I was quite a brillant child at 5 .

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

My point is, you don't need to respond to every bloody topic, particularly if you have nothing to say. It's getting really close to spamming. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)